VIP Vendor status. For a nominal fee, vendors can elevate to VIP Vendor status, which entitles them to certain privileges.
- Automatic Acceptance in all FAR Hunt Group hunts
- One daily notice about specials, sales, or other promotions, during each hunt .
- One weekly notice during non-hunt times.
- LM to your shop located at FAR Concepts, home of FAR Hunt Group.
- Blog post about your store, interview with owner, and several color photos.
- Preferential Hunt Order Placement.
- 50% discount at FAR Concepts.
- Additional Benefits to be determined
Currently, the price for VIP Vendor status is L$300.
Please contact Avari Carrasco, Falkner69 Runner, or Annje Vandeverre with any questions.
Please copy and paste the following into a notecard. Title the notecard “WLC Hunt – YOUR name – Your Store Name” and drop to Annje Vandeverre.
WLC Hunt Application:
Your SL Name:
Your Display Name (What you prefer to be addressed):
Your Store Name:
Sim Rating: (G, Moderate, Adult)
What do you Sell?
Hunt Item Ideas:
Applications are due no later than January 15th. Vendor welcome packages will be distributed upon approval, and no later than January 16th.
This hunt is scheduled to run from February 1st to Frebruary 14th.
Application Deadline: January 15th.
Application Management: Annje Vandeverre
Theme: What Love Creates
Size Limit: 50 vendors – 35 spaces reserved for full-perm content creators and builders, 15 reserved for all others.
Starting point: TBA
Hunt Order: First Ready
- Applications must be complete. Incomplete applications will be deleted.
- Applications sent in after the deadline will be held for fill-ins.
- No Adult sims, please. There will be a separate hunt specifically for Adult sims and Adult content stores.
- One store, one spot. If you have multiple locations, please choose only one location to participate.
THEME & GIFTS:
- Vendors must create a new item specific to the theme of this hunt. It must not be made available for sale or given away during the hunt, for the duration of the hunt.
- Hunt prizes should be genderless, or you will need to provide a male and a female friendly gift.
- No BIAB or resellers please, original content only.
- First Ready – If you were the 27th person to hand in your completed application, but you were the first one ready (hunt prim in place, walkthrough completed, ready to roll), you get a better spot than the store that submits their application first, but isn’t ready.
- Thing happen. If you need to drop out of the hunt, PLEASE notify Avari Carrasco, Falkner69 Runner, or Annje Vandeverre. This way, we can work around your store’s absence without too much disruption to the hunt.
- Dropping from one hunt will not affect your chances of participating in others. Dropping from two will. You will not get the opportunity to drop from a third.
- Vendors will be invited to the FAR Hunt Group, and must remain group members until the hunt is over. You are welcome to remain a group member in order to receive advance notice of new hunts and upcoming events.
- Communication with vendors will happen largely through the group.
- Vendors who are accepted will recieve a Vendor Welcome Package, which will include a Placeholder Hunt Prim, Hunt Sign, and information.
- You must place the sign once you are accepted.
- Vendors will need to place the placeholder hunt prim prior to walkthrough.
- Prim must not be placed inside other prims, recolored, or altered in any way without prior authorization.
- Prim must be in place for initial walkthrough. It can be removed after, as long as it is in place again for the final walkthrough.
- You are allowed to place decoy hunt prims, but no more than three.
- You are allowed to change the hunt prim location twice through the duration of the hunt. Changed locations require a new hint, which will be added to the hint page as soon as possible.
- When in doubt, ask. Offline messages are sent to email, but IM’s cap, so please leave a detailed notecard.
- Till January 15th – Applications sorted
- January 16th – Last vendor packages sent
- January 20th – Initial walkthroughs scheduled
- January 22nd – Final hunt sign and prim sent
- January 25th – Final walkthrough scheduled
- Hunt begins 12:000 a.m. February 1st
- Hunt ends February 14th 11:59 p.m. SLT
FAR Hunt Group is dedicated to the creation, organization, and promotion of gridwide hunts.
It is our mission to develop ongoing annual, semiannual, and quarterly hunts to increase awareness of other creators, and generate new customer bases for all vendors involved.